Transferring or Inactivating a License:
This form is not for new licensees
Use this form when:
1. Broker Returned License to Mississippi Real Estate Commission for one of the following reasons:
- Transfer to a Different Company
- An agent is Leaving Business
- License Expired
- License Is Inactive with MREC
2. Broker Accepts New Agent (Already a member of GCAR transferring from another company)
Members of MLS United should also complete a form for MLS United as well. Find MLSU info here.
Note: Brokers are responsible for notifying GCAR immediately when an agent has inactivated their license, transferred to or from your office, or if their license has lapsed with MREC. Failure to inform GCAR promptly could result in a fine.
For questions regarding the transfer process, please contact our office at 228-896-3122.