Transfering or Inactivating A License:
GCAR and MGCMLS have updated the License Status Change Form.
This form will NO longer be submitted with NEW licenses.
Please save this new form for your records (effective January 1, 2020):
This form should ONLY be used for one of the reasons below:
1. Broker Returned License to Mississippi Real Estate Commission for one of the following reasons:
- Transfer to Different Company
- Agent is Leaving Business
- License Expired
- License Is Inactive with MREC
2. Broker Accepts New Agent (Already a member of GCAR/MGCMLS transferring from another company)
As the Broker, you are responsible for notifying GCAR and MGCMLS immediately when an agent has inactivated their license, transferred to or from your office or if their license has lapsed with MREC. Failure to inform GCAR and the MLS promptly could result in a fine.
For questions regarding the transfer process, please contact our office at 228-896-3122.