Required MLS Training
Beginning January 1, 2018, all new MLS users joining the Mississippi Gulf Coast MLS must complete a mandatory MLS Training within 90 days of becoming active.
MGCMLS will hold trainings several times a month at the REALTOR® Building. Details and registration for classes can be found on the GCAR calendar on the homepage.
If training is not completed within 90 days, the agent may lose access to MLS services.
What you'll learn in MLS Training:
- Setting up your personal dashboard
- Setting up your hot sheets
- Setting up notification notices for expiring listings
- Adding and Modifying Listings
- Flood maps
- Quick Rules and Regs Overview
- and More!
Registration is free and for all members.
*If the new MLS user is also a new primary GCAR member, this is in addition to New Member Orientation required for new GCAR members.