Wednesday, May 9, 2018
Military Relocation Professional Certification
9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Gulf Coast Association of REALTORS®
141 DeBuys Road
Gulfport, MS 39507
Instructor: Cynthia Joachim
Register here: http://realtorinstitute.org/course-description/?class=2586
Note that the MRP certification requires the following of members:
- Be in good standing with the National Association of REALTORS®.
- Complete the one-day Military Relocation Professional (MRP) Certification Core Course.
- Complete a pre-class reading—a 15-page PDF that provides background information on the military, including important acronyms and understanding military culture.
- Complete 2 one-hour Webinars.
- Submit an application, including payment of the $195 application fee.
About the Instructor:
Cynthia has been active in the REALTOR® industry for more than 28 years. In her home state of Mississippi, she served as state president in 1998, won the Mississippi REALTOR® Institute’s Instructor of the Year award four times, and was honored as the state REALTOR® of the Year in 2000 and inducted into the MAR Hall of Fame in 2009.
A minimum number of students are required for any REALTOR® Institute class to make. If the course is cancelled due to lack of interest you will be notified by email and refunded all tuition paid. In order to receive a refund due to a personal conflict, notification must be given in writing a minimum of 5 business days prior to class start and a $30 cancellation fee will be assessed.
Use of Cell Phones Prohibited:
The use of cell phones for any reason is not permitted during classroom instruction. Cell phones are to be put in the OFF position and stored away. Students may not leave the room to make calls except on scheduled breaks.